Jenn

Sunday, March 18, 2012

28 Weeks!


We have less than 12 weeks to go and I’m definitely starting to worry. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH A BABY?? 
Hugh was my photographer this week! Thanks to my mom for the shirt. :)


I need a nap.

I need a nap because I’m no longer comfortable at night when I’m trying to sleep. I can’t seem to get into a comfortable position and then when I finally do get in a position that allows me to sleep I end up having the weirdest dreams ever. For instance, this past week I was up at 3am because I kept having this anxious nightmare about how I was stuck on the landing gear of a plane and couldn’t figure out how I could get off and still survive. Yes….this was a real dream. No WONDER I need a nap!

Thanks to a deviated septum (shattered nose, 5th grade) and swollen tissues everywhere I’ve started to snore at night. The solution? A SUPER SEXY breathe right. It works, I feel like I can finally breathe but the downfall is that it’s not exactly knock-your-socks-off appealing. Between feeling like a turtle that’s stuck on its back and my breathe right I’m pretty sure Hugh’s wondering what he got himself into. 

I passed my glucose tolerance test! No gestational diabetes for me, thank you very much. Hugh and I go in to the doctor this week for growth-check ultrasound and appointment. I’ll get my second shot of Rhogam, which is to help keep my blood from attacking the baby’s blood. My blood type is O-negative, so it’s just a precaution in case the baby and I don’t have the same Rh factor. 

I haven’t been having any cravings in a while, but I still have my aversion to chicken. It’s just gross to me right now. I’ve been working out with walking and some jogging, but my limit without a rest is just over 3 miles. I’m definitely getting a bit slower. I’m starting to notice weight gain in my face even if Hugh SWEARS that it’s all in my belly. 

Alrighty, I’m off to take my nap. I promise to blog sometime this week about the fun little road trip that Hugh and I took for Spring Break. We had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. I have O negative blood also! You know, in case one of us needs to donate blood to the other at some point in time. ;)

    ReplyDelete