Jenn

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Doggie Photo Shoot

I had some time to play with the dogs yesterday afternoon before softball, so I decided that they wanted to have their pictures taken. Now, Toby and Cassie are very sweet and cute, but I wouldn’t exactly call them dog models. I think Toby has a fear of the camera and Cassie has this weird attachment to a miniature stuffed Chihuahua. I wonder if she thinks that it’s her baby? I don’t know, but she licks it and drags it around everywhere. Enjoy the pictures of the doggies playing in the sunshine!
Cassie's mohawk looks great here and I'm pretty sure Toby's laughing.


Toby rolling

This is Cassie and her baby. Notice they're posing the same way.

Cassie and Toby sitting pretty and smiling for the camera!




1 comment:

  1. haha! Bandit has a little white pig looking toy that I swear he thinks is his baby. It's so dirty and gross because it goes everywhere with him and he is always "cleaning" it. I just don't get it!

    Very cute doggie pics!

    ReplyDelete