Jenn

Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekly Goals- First Edition

A friend of mine started doing a weekly goals list every Monday on her blog, and when she asked if anyone was interested in joining her plan I volunteered. I love to make lists and cross things off as I accomplish them, so I’m hoping this will help me stay motivated.

Here goes: Goals for the week of August 8-14.

• Finish packing the kitchen by Wednesday. I know this might sound like a silly goal, but you haven’t seen my kitchen!

• Find and buy a pair of khaki pants for work.

• Have three sugar-free days this week.

• Workout 5 of the 7 days. (This is usually the normal, but last week I only made it twice and I felt like crap for doing so.)

• Find the time to do something just for me this week. :)

There they are! I’ll post new goals next Monday and update on the ones from this week. Have a great week!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment