Jenn

Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Goals-Second Week


Goals for the week!

Ok. Here’s an update on last week’s goals.

·         Finish packing the kitchen by Wednesday. I know this might sound like a silly goal, but you haven’t seen my kitchen! Done! Here’s a thought though: if you pack up your toaster, don’t wonder why you can’t locate it the next morning. 

·        Find and buy a pair of khaki pants for work. Didn’t happen.

·        Have three sugar-free days this week. Sure as heck didn’t happen.

·        Workout 5 of the 7 days. (This is usually the normal, but last week I only made it twice and I felt like crap for doing so.) I made it to the gym twice and ran outside once. The rest of the week was devoted to moving. I do think that the three days I spent moving stuff outside in the heat should count!

·        Find the time to do something just for me this week. HA! I wish.

Hopefully I can do better this week. Last week was completely nutso with the move but I am confident that things can be a little more normal this week.

Goals for the week of August 15-21st.

  • Workout 5 days! We’re in the process of switching gyms, so this will most likely be cardio in the new neighborhood.
  • Change our address with the chronicle, banks, credit cards and license.
  • Unpack the guest bathrooms
  • Find a pair of khaki pants for work. (Trying this again!)
 I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. It's too hot to run outside Jen :)
    Good luck finding pants, I hate shopping for them!

    ReplyDelete