Jenn

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Today I co-hosted a Jack & Jill shower for my sister Chelsey and future brother-in-law Eddie. We held the shower at the Wings & More Party Room in College Station and it was great! The shower was for all of their friends and family in the B/CS area and we all had a good time. We had all of the yummy food from Wings & More and we even let had the Texans game on for entertainment. I think Chelsey and Eddie had fun and we made it as painless as possible for two people that particularly care to be in the spotlight. We are all excited about the upcoming wedding festivities! Check out some of the pictures from the afternoon.

 The cake! My mom got this from Kroger and it was delicious. She bought the ornament at Michael's and designed the cake around it. 

 The bridal party!

 Melissa Jo and Chelsey

 The bride and groom!!!! Chelsey and Eddie

 My parents with Chelsey and Eddie. Oh, and Jackson too. 

 The party room. We all had a great time.

Me with my cutie sister the bride! I don't think we look alike, but I think we both clean up pretty well. ;)

A big thanks goes out to Hugh for taking such great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment