Jenn

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolution Resolve!

I always struggle with the concept of making a New Year’s Resolution. I instantly get caught up in the negative thoughts: “What can I give up or no longer allow myself to have this year?” I hate this way of thinking. It’s like I’m setting myself up to fail so I’m going to try something different this year. I’m going to make a list of what I want to accomplish and then I’ll just strive to make that happen.

Things to Accomplish in 2011.

Be able to run 3 miles without stopping
Lower my BMI by 3 points or lose 20 pounds
Only go to the grocery store once a week
Stick to our allotted budget
Go to Europe
Be more positive in my dealings with family members
Convince my husband to play hooky from work at least once so we can go play
Take the dogs to hike at Huntsville State Park
Take the challenge route on the MS150 this year
Improve my average cycling speed
Seriously reduce the amount of sodas I drink
Keep up the blog!
Work at being a positive, uplifting wife

I know it’s all random and honestly incomplete, but I’ll make additions as I think of them. I think going a different route in this whole “resolution” business will really help me out.

Ready for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment