Jenn

Friday, December 31, 2010

Engagements, engagements, everywhere!!!! The busy Kazmierski's!

So...in the past two weeks both my brother Brandon and my sister Chelsey have both gotten engaged. It's kind of like the saying, "When it rains, it pours.". I keep looking at my brother Jordan suspiciously trying to guess if he's got any plans up his sleeve.

Ok. A few weeks ago my phone rang at about 9:00p.m. and I saw that it was Brandon. I have to tell you honestly that a call from Brandon that late sparked off a few stray thoughts in my head in which scenarios of jail, fire, and brimstone were all involved. But, alas, it was Brandon calling to say that he'd proposed to Christine. He had an awesome plan that surprised the heck out of her and it was very romantic. He proposed at the hotel he works at and had this winter wonderland theme going on in the restaurant. It was very sweet and I'm very proud of him. Christine is great. She's just as tall as Brandon (ok...she's taller and it's awesome...I can't WAIT for them to have kids.) and gorgeous. And...she's smart and funny but most of all, she can put up with Brandon. Brandon can be slightly difficult at times so I'm just glad he's found his "other". Last I heard they were talking about possibly getting married in Colorado. YAY!!! I love destination weddings. I'll keep you posted on what all they decide.
Brandon and Christine. 

Fast foward a week to Red River, NM. We're all sitting around and it starts snowing...HARD! Which was awesome because this year has been a tough one on all the ski resorts in NM and CO because there's been a huge lack of snow. When we saw all that crazy awesomeness we all got ready and went out to play in the snow. We went down to a little park that was covered in Christmas lights and snow and Eddie got down on one knee and proposed to Chelsey out in the snow. It was very sweet and we're all very happy for them. Chelsey is crazy. I can say this because she is my sister and I did, in fact, have to share a room with her for most of my life. I'm just happy that she's found someone that will put up with her craziness. You see, Brandon and Chelsey are quite a bit alike and I know that they've made great decisions on choosing their other half.  

Chelsey, Eddie, and Jackson.

So...it's been a very productive two weeks for all of the Kazmierski's! Hugh and I will have at least three family weddings to attend in the next year and half. Hugh's brother John is getting married to Maegan next December in Austin, and we're very excited!

Also, I wanted to include this on here. My good friend/sister/keeper of Rosemary's baby (HA!!) Serena got engaged about a month ago to Jason. Hugh and I are so very happy for them and all the great things to come for their little family. We love you guys!!

Serena and Jason

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment