Jenn

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Frazier Christmas!

We had Christmas with the Frazier side of the family (my Mom's family) the Saturday before we left for Red River. We had a great time and it was good to get to see everyone. I'm going to post some pictures and just explain as I go!

I made cake balls to take for dessert. I keep forgetting to take pictures of them, but I did this time. I make these by hand and I spend some serious time and love getting these to look the way that I like them to. I enjoy making them for people, but they are t-i-m-e consuming. These were devil's food and chocolate.

We had the party over at my counsin Stacey's. Her husband and kids are so sweet, and they have a very pretty house.Ok...Camryn might not be sweet, but she's cute.


 This is me and my mom.


This is my Uncle Ricky. I love him to death, but he just LOVES to try and tickle people when they take pictures with him.  


This is me and Krystal, my brother Jodan's girlfriend. She is one of the sweetest people I know. I just love her! 


 Krystal, Mom, and Aunt Joanne. Aunt Joanne is a nut, but we all love her. I think she likes Hugh better than she likes me though.
 This is my mom with her Dad, my Papa Ralph.

This is my mom and Uncle Ricky. 

 Jackson and Santa!

 My sister Chelsey and cousin Kristin with Santa!

Hugh and I with Santa. :) It was a fun afternoon.

Love,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment