Jenn

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Awesme and Not Awesome

Ok. I realize that I haven't written in a while, but I've been too busy experiencing life to write. I've actually got several posts in the works but I'm not ready to post them. So, to hold you over I'm posting this list that I began on Monday morning. I'll probably add to it but these are my current feelings:

Things that are awesome:
Cheese
Bacon
Donuts
Cole Slaw
Groupon
Funny t-shirts
Swimming
My New Balance 1225’s
The blanket at home named “purple”

Things that are not awesome:
Greek Yogurt-it’s vile. Why would someone eat that?
Cottage Cheese-bleh.
Diaper Rash
Waking up at 4 am-for any reason
Having salsa yet no chips for said salsa
Dust-it’s everywhere and even when you dust once a week it just comes back.
Commercials-DVR has made regular T.V. watching impossible.
The prospect of losing my job.
Folding laundry
Getting to the pool 5 minutes late and being forced to swim in the lane with the pool drain.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment