Jenn

Monday, February 14, 2011

Our First Married Valentine's!!

Wow!!! Since Valentine's fell on a Monday this year, we decided to celebrate on Saturday. We got up on Saturday morning and went on a training ride in Hempstead. It was 35* at the start of the ride, but after about 10 miles of not feeling my fingers and toes it started to warm up a bit. We had a great ride and that evening Hugh surprised me by taking me to La Griglia! It's a really great Italian restaurant across the street from the River Oaks Theater. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine and then proceeded to have some of the BEST Italian food that I've ever had. It was simply delicious! I gave Hugh his gift: a DSLR camera class so he can learn how to better use our camera that has a higher IQ than both of us, and he was SO EXCITED! It was the perfect gift and I'm so happy that I was able to come up with something that he's really going to enjoy. Overall, it was the best Valentine's celebration a girl could ask for!

We clean up pretty well!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment