Jenn

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Fun

Whew! What an Easter day we had. My mom offered to host Easter dinner/Dad’s birthday this year. We had a big crowd and it was great. Hugh’s parents came, and so did his Aunt Anna and her sister-in-law Patricia. They were in visiting from Indiana so we were excited that they were able to join us. My Aunt Mary and Uncle Clifton came in from East Texas, and we always have a great time when they come and visit. The food was delicious and the company fun! We got to see Jackson, who decided to act adorable for everyone. Then, we all got to see my parent’s latest backyard visitor named Otis. He’s a baby great horned owl, and he couldn’t be more precious! Hugh did a great job taking pictures and I’m happy to share them.

Otis the Owl! He's about 9 inches tall.

Jackson and Uncle Brandon.

Jackson and Grandpa Kaz.

Jackson standing in his Easter Basket. I LOVE the basket liner that my mom found.

Jackson seemed to like the plastic egg more than anything!


It's always fun getting to spend time with family. We had a great time!

Love,


1 comment:

  1. I think you'll see, like we do in our fam, that since we as brothers and sisters look so much alike, that are kids look like us, too. I think Jackson resembles Brandon because Brandon & Chels look so similar. So cute & chunky- Jackson, not Brandon!

    ReplyDelete