Jenn

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Strand and Kemah!

Hugh comes from a small family. I know that when he first got a glimpse into the life I had growing up (and the number of people), he was a bit overwhelmed. In fact, after he managed to survive a Kazmierski Christmas party and a Frazier Christmas party during our first Christmas together, I knew he was a keeper. Anyone that doesn’t run away screaming from our loud, crowded, boisterous fun and actually STILL comes back is definitely a keeper in my book. J

One of the people that Hugh looks up to in life is his Aunt Ianthe. We call her Ianne or Aunt Anna. She and her cutie-pie husband live in Indiana and we’re always excited when we get to visit with them. Aunt Anna and Hugh’s dad Mac are brother and sister. Aunt Anna came in for two weeks with her sister-in-law Patricia to enjoy a girl’s vacation. We got to see them at Easter and this past Sunday we got to spend the day going to Galveston and Kemah. We had a great time, and even though it was a bit windy the temperatures were great! I never get tired of going down to the boardwalk or spending time relaxing at the strand. I know that we don’t have the prettiest water, but I always find something very relaxing about it.
Ianthe and Mac

Patricia and Ianthe


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment