Jenn

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hugh's Photography

I gave Hugh a photography class as a Valentine’s gift. He just finished his classes this past week and he’s learned a TON of great stuff. I thought I’d share some of the pictures that he took that I’ve really enjoyed. According to Hugh, the class was fun and we need another lens ($$)! If you click on the pictures you will be able to see them with full clarity and resolution. :)

These are two of our neighbor's kids helping Hugh with a motion project.

Caught in mid-air!

This is called ghosting. The shutter stays open a long time allowing for the movement. I think it's pretty cool!

Light-writing: I'm the artist with a flashlight!

I had to write Hugh's name as well. You have to spell things backwards, and it's harder than it looks.

Flowers at Easter

Flowers at Easter, really close!

The fence.

Toby posing for a Rule of Thirds project.

Point of View image. Cassie's legs look crazy long!

The babies playing on the ground. Hugh was on the ground too!

Cassie just creeping towards the camera! Hugh kept trying to crawl backwards on his belly to keep up with her.



2 comments:

  1. I love that last one of Cassie. Your pups are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! She was cracking us both up while he was shooting them. Toby just kept rolling on his back as if he were special in the head. Love the doggies.

    ReplyDelete