Jenn

Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Stream of Conscience

·         If you’re going to drive 50mph, don’t get on the beltway. It’s just silly and I’m going to have to run you over.

·         I wore a scarf today and it’s just AWESOME! I’m loving this weather. And my heated seats in the car. Ahhhh.

·         Fountain coke tastes better than canned or bottled coke. It’s a mystery.

·         Hugh informed me the other day that I’ve been misspelling Tobey’s name. It’s Tobey with an “E”. Ugh. It only took him 4.5 years to tell me.

·         I want to find someone that will do ironing for me in my neighborhood and I have idea where to start with that. We got a new washer and dryer that are magical. We can wash “dry clean only” stuff in there, but Hugh’s ghetto work shirts still wrinkle enough to need a pressing. I’m not doing it. Neither is Hugh. I know our dogs are gifted, but there’s a limit to that.

·         Cassie can open our back doors. The hardware is handles instead of knobs and she’s figured out how to pull it down and push the door open. TobEy has not.

·         Somehow I’m down to two long sleeve shirts that I can wear under t-shirts in the winter. They both have stains on them so I’m going to have to break down and go to Old Navy.

·         I’m really looking forward to my sister’s bachelorette party this weekend. Champagne, Chick-fil-a nuggets and a spa day. I’m not really sure life can get any better.

·         If you want to feel overwhelmed and confused, just go to any Michael’s craft store and walk around in the scrapbooking section. It’s crazy. They have their own vocabulary that is secret and will make NO sense to people that don’t belong. It took me 30 minutes to find 15 sheets of open paper stock and an adhesive roller thing.

·         I found out last night that Hugh and I disagree on how to make a grilled cheese sandwich. Apparently we come from different types of grilled cheese households. Our parents really raised us differently in this aspect. We may need counseling.

·         Coconut water may be a “super food” but it’s disgusting. I would prefer to drink tap water from the City of Tomball (and that’s REALLY saying something).

·         Cassie’s hair is starting to make her look like a homeless dog. She’s a shaggy-haired dog and she’s currently in the “in-between” stage from her summer shave cut to her winter coat. She looks fierce.

·         I forgot to bring my lunch to work today. L

·         I’ve been dragging my feet on getting my dress for another wedding altered to fit me. It’s HUGE (it’s an oddly cut dress for my body type) and the alterations are going to be pretty intense. I’m not excited about paying for it or listening to the alterations lady telling me that I’m small chested. I also need to find a strapless bra that doesn’t make me look like I have deformed boobs.

·         I’m heading up to College Station this afternoon and I’m excited about getting to stay with my parents.

·         Choosing photos to use on Christmas cards is harder than it sounds.

·         I love my husband, even though he doesn’t know how to make a grilled cheese correctly.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment