Jenn

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Practice Turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hugh and I had a great time in College Station today. The food was great as well as the company. We did "Thanksgiving in P.J.'s" which was AWESOME. I don't think there's anything better than getting to spend a holiday in pajama pants and a t-shirt. We ate, played some football.....Hugh dove for a ball and found a sticker burr patch. OUCH! We came home early and I'm baking pies for Thanksgiving round 2 tomorrow.

Ok...the practice turkey. I promised an update. Well, the brining went well except for the fact that I didn't know there was weird stuff inside the turkey that you had to pull out. UGH!! I thought I was going to puke. BUT...we had awesome results. Check out the pictures:




Notice the dogs were really impressed with the turkey as well. :) Hugh also got a chance to use his new electric knife and did a very good job. Can't wait to see the results with the larger turkey tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and got to see their families!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment