Jenn

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tupac: This is definitely a Jenn blog and not a "we" one.

Tupac: Yes, Tupac. I loved Tupac when I was in high school and just today ran across the song "Changes" that was released after he was "assassinated" (It drove me CRAZY when people would say that...he was killed people, not assassinated) and I really enjoyed listening to it. So, now when I go home I might just locate some of his old songs and throw them into my playlist. Here's a  little something that everyone might not know about me: When I was 15, my Mom was taking me to school one morning and I mistakenly left a tape playing in the van. Well, this tape was playing a song called "I got five on it..". Needless to say I discovered that day that my Mother is not an idiot and she COULD understand the lyrics. I was shocked when I got picked up that day and was informed that I no longer owned any CD's. My parents had decided that it wouldn't be in my best interest to listen to music that discussed killing other people, and doing drugs. Go figure....

Feel free to follow the link and listen to  Tupac "Changes"

see ya later, alligator-

No comments:

Post a Comment