Jenn

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shutterfly Cards!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas Cards to bloggers for posting about it on their blog! All you have to do is go to their website and sign up. I’m really excited about doing Christmas cards this year since it’s our first “official” Christmas as a married couple. The hardest part is choosing a design and deciding which pictures to use. I’ve been looking around and some people get really creative with their ideas. Since I’m not a very creative person I’m trying very hard to channel my non-existent creativity gene. I've never sent out Christmas cards but I'm really looking forward to the task. I do love Shutterfly for allowing me to store all of my photos online for FREE, and I’m currently working on putting together a wedding photo book. I’m not a scrapbook-er, so the idea of a photo book is awesome.

Here are some products from their website that I'm a fan of:

Christmas Card: Spot the Snowflakes

Possible Gift Option: Desk Calendar
(I think this would be cute for my Mom)

Baby's First Christmas: Ornament



I'll keep you posted on what we decide to do!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment