Jenn

Friday, November 19, 2010

Website Loves!

I know this has nothing to do with our day to day life, but I just thought I’d give everyone a random update of websites I’m currently fond of.

Woot!

This website is based out of Texas and they sell one thing a day. It’s all sorts of different stuff, and always at a great price. From day to day you’ll see different products like: TV’s, Roomba’s, Cedar Grilling Planks, Hacky Sacks, etc. I like the variety and it’s fun to look at.

Woot! Shirts!

This is an offshoot of Woot! where people submit their own ideas of t-shirts and they sell one a day. It’s always $10 + free shipping for the shirts and they’re American Apparel so they’re always super-soft. They sell them until they run out, and then they have an ongoing contest of the “favorites”. You can buy favorites for $15 and it’s great for when you miss a day. Even better than the shirts are the descriptions of the shirts. They're HILARIOUS! Here’s the one I’m currently coveting: Warm & Cozy

Bike Nashbar

Hugh and I purchase cycling accessories and needs from this website. They always have good prices and since this stuff is always expensive, it’s nice to get a break!

Kayak

Great to search for plane tickets!

Funbrain

Ok…so it SAYS it’s a website for kids. I don’t care. If you go to the Arcade section the games are really fun and you can change the challenge level. This is a great thing since I’m game-challenged.

Check them out, let me know what you think.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment