Jenn

Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome!!!

Yes. I just welcomed myself to blogging. I'm going to consider myself a new blogger even though I've had to use a blog for my graduate studies. That was boring and not what I would call fun. This? Now this will be fun. I am writing this first post with no true goal in mind. I had a crazy day at work that was followed by the gym and then a 3 hour class over first-aid. Let me just state for the record that the Red Cross could REALLY use some help in making that first aid video a little more exciting. I've had to take the same CPR/First Aid class every year that I've been in education (6 years) and it's still the same 'ol stuff. UGH...change up the people and for the love of all things holy please change their clothes.

My husband made us a delicious dinner called Tomato-Almond Pesto. Delicious! If you want the recipe, email me. He's awesome, and he hasn't even complained about the fact that I've taken off two pairs of socks and left them in the living room. I'm going RIGHT NOW to pick them up. Maybe.

Till next time:



No comments:

Post a Comment